Wednesday, May 8

Craftgasm at the Grant Avenue Market

Come visit craftgasm at the Grant Avenue Market in Takoma Park!

Come visit me this Sunday, May 12 at the first Grant Avenue Market of the season! They've focused on finding unique vintage and handmade vendors, so it's sure to be a treat to wander the stalls and check out all the offerings.

I'll be there with my handmade upcycled paper goods, plus vintage National Geographic maps and vintage stationery finds that I've been hoarding for years and am only sharing if you promise to take good care of them for me and write to lovely people with them.

The Grant Avenue Market will be where Grant Avenue meets Carroll Avenue in Takoma Park, across from the TPSS food co-op, and just a ten minute walk from the Takoma Metro.  Vendors will be there from 10am to 3pm, so bring a friend and a shopping bag and get ready to buy some amazing stuff!


2 comments:

uncustomary said...

Oohh, I don't think I have plans on Sunday, so I might come to this!

Melissa of {craftgasm} said...

Excellent news, Mary! [fingers crossed]