Friday, September 28

Find me at Fenton Street Market this weekend

sweet logo, right?

I'm excited to share that I was chosen as this week's featured vendor for Fenton Street Market! You can read the little interview I did with them here.  (FSM interviewer Amina also put together a sweet little Etsy Treasury of FSM vendors and was kind enough to include my apple journal.  Thanks, Amina!)


I'll be there this Saturday, September 29 with my wares, including the NEW(ly packaged) AND (slightly) IMPROVED aerogramme sets in both bibliophile and philepistolist themes for your letter-writing pleasure. Come visit me in booth 57, right in the middle of the action.

4 comments:

amber said...

I wish I were still in the area!! I loved reading the interview. And I am glad that you are Dan's "most favorite wife" (smiled when I saw that on the etsy picture of a finished and sent aerogramme). You are so clever! Good luck at the market!!

amber said...

Oh, wait, I didn't catch the date on that post--the market is over . . . sorry for the belated good luck. :)

Miki said...

Awe, I love what I see in this photo! :D

Melissa of {craftgasm} said...

Thanks for the good wishes, no matter when they were sent, Amber! I'll take what I can get. ;)

Aww, thanks Miki! I try. [curtsy]